Subscribe to the newsletter!

No spam guarantee.

How much doest it cost to make a packaging?

Price depends on how complex  your project is. Instead of giving you fix price I rather listen to your needs and give you a custom tailored quote.  I am happily giving you more information please send me an email!

Can I order only one label/box for my product?

Yes, even you have small project I would love to work with you! Please drop me an email!

Can you do packaging for my industry?

I have more experience in beauty industry however I love new challenges. If you find my style appropriate in your industry please do not hesitate to contact me via email!

How is the packaging design process like?

Every project process differ a little but regardless of the subject, generally a design process is including the following steps:

Writing brief ❯ Proposal ❯  Sign contract ❯Pay 30% deposit ❯ Research ❯Concept building ❯ Presentation ❯Revision ❯ Finalization ❯ Remaining 70% is payable upon completion of the project ❯ Supply original artwork